The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Leisure Park Unit A 3.1 Wirral
Shift Supervisor/Team Leader
Job Reference subwayipc/TP/564/9174
Calling all Shift Supervisors & Team Leaders! If that is you then read on as we have vacancies in our Subway store!
Becoming a Subway Shift Supervisor/Team Leader is a fantastic route into Store Management for anyone interested in a career within the catering, retail or hospitality industries.
Benefits of being a Subway Shift Supervisor/Team Leader
- Competitive hourly rate dependent on age but always above National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage
- On-shift food & drink allowance
- An Employee Benefits Package which gives you access to thousands of discounts from high street shopping to cinema tickets and money off holidays!
- Accrued Holiday Pay and access to SSP when required
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Join an established, successful franchise
As a Subway Shift Supervisor/Team Leader you will be the face of the Subway brand, with a winning smile, warmth and friendly attitude you will ensure that your team show motivation and make fantastic sandwiches quickly, efficiently and just how the customer likes it! With a great attitude and a love of customer service you will delight in making fresh, quality sandwiches for your customers and motivating your team to do the same.
Managing a shift in this busy team, you will be using your initiative to make decisions and enjoy this fast-paced food environment. You will enjoy supervising a team and directing them on your shift, actively managing customer satisfaction, product quality and overall store performance.
As a Subway Shift Supervisor/Team Leader you will be a flexible, reliable, motivated individual ideally with previous shift management experience.
Responsibilities of a Subway Shift Supervisor/Team Leader
- Providing excellent customer service
- Food preparation
- Managing food safety
- Paperwork & Cash handling
- Cleaning to a high standard
- Carrying out tasks as assigned by Senior Management
- Assisting the Store Manager to maintain a high quality of store operation, ensure customer satisfaction and maintain sandwich quality
- You will drive the team to exceed all customer expectations through your sheer passion and desire for the product
- You will lead from the front, be a real hands-on leader and assist in the development of the team.
The Ideal Candidate
Requirements of a Subway Shift Supervisor/Team Leader
We want to hear from you if you have had any Shift Manager, Team Leader or Supervisor experience!
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Excellent Timekeeping and attendance
- Flexibility & Reliability
About The Company
With nearly 45,000 stores, the Subway® brand is the largest sandwich chain in the world. Due to continued growth across the UK our Franchisees are looking to recruit motivated and driven team members to join the Subway® brand.
In addition to a competitive remuneration, the role offers the opportunity to work in shifts, at flexible times or part-time in order to reconcile work with studies and private life.
If you would like to become part of the Subway® family, please click on "Apply" to submit your application to us via our career portal.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that the restaurants are independent franchisees. All applications are sent to the franchise owner or operator.