Subway Delivery Driver
The job has expired.
Do you have your own vehicle? Are you looking for work? Become a Subway Delivery Driver today in our Ruabon store! Read on for more info....
We are looking for a team of reliable drivers to join our team in our Subway store! You will be responsible for delivering our Third-Party delivery orders to our customers in a quick, efficient and friendly manner.
Benefits of being a Subway Delivery Driver
- Competitive hourly rate dependent on age
- Payment per delivery completed payable on top of the National Living Wage
- On-shift food & drink allowance
- An Employee Benefits Package which gives you access to thousands of discounts from high street shopping to cinema tickets and money off holidays!
- Accrued Holiday Pay and access to SSP when required
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Join an established, successful franchise
Job Description of a Subway Delivery Driver
As a Subway Delivery Driver you will be the face of the Subway brand to our external customers that choose to order from us for convenience. You will deliver with a winning smile, warmth and friendly attitude ensuring that you show motivation and work quickly and efficiently.
Managing a busy workload at times, you will use your initiative to make decisions on delivery routes in order to get the food to the customer in the timeliest fashion ensuring great quality. You will enjoy this fast-paced food environment. Whilst in store waiting for delivery orders to be prepared you will be hands on deck helping with cleaning and replenishing stock.
As a Subway Delivery Driver you will be a flexible, reliable, motivated individual who the team can rely on to take care of the delivery aspect of our business. You will not be required to handle cash at any time.
Responsibilities of a Subway Delivery Driver
- Providing excellent customer service
- Delivering orders in an efficient manner
- Cleaning to a high standard
- Carrying out tasks as assigned by Management
- Assisting the in-store team to maintain a high quality of store operation, ensure customer satisfaction and maintain sandwich quality
The Ideal Candidate
Requirements of a Subway Delivery Driver
- You must have your own vehicle
- You will be responsible for ensuring appropriate insurance cover
- You will be required to work flexible hours depending on the needs of the business.
We want to hear from you if you think you're an ideal fit for this exciting vacancy!
About The Company
With nearly 45,000 stores, the Subway® brand is the largest sandwich chain in the world. Due to continued growth across the UK our Franchisees are looking to recruit motivated and driven team members to join the Subway® brand.
In addition to a competitive remuneration, the role offers the opportunity to work in shifts, at flexible times or part-time in order to reconcile work with studies and private life.
If you would like to become part of the Subway® family, please click on "Apply" to submit your application to us via our career portal.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that the restaurants are independent franchisees. All applications are sent to the franchise owner or operator.