The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Unit 66 Bowland College Lancaster
This job has been closed.
With over 44,000 stores, the Subway® brand is the largest sandwich chain in the world. Due to continued growth across the UK our Franchisees are looking to recruit motivated and driven team members to join the Subway® brand.
We are looking for an Assistant/Trainee Assistant Manager to join our busy restaurant team in our Lancaster University store. The hours will be 30-40 per week.
This is a demanding role in a high-pressure environment but provides the right candidate the opportunity to work in a successful company with fantastic career progression possibilities.
Why You Should Apply
- The chance to join a well-established company
- A competitive salary
- Training and uniform provided
- Free meals and drinks while on shift
- Company-funded Christmas parties
- Company sick pay scheme after 6 months of service
- and procedures
- Supervising teams running shifts by focusing on customer service, quality and cleanliness
- Coordinating staff training for new joiners and newly promoted team members
- Conducting weekly stock counts
- Controlling labour and payroll costs
- Dealing with HR issues as they arise, in conjunction with the Store Manager
- Assuming responsibility for cash in shifts and making sure banking procedures are followed correctly
- Maintaining the building and and equipment by following correct procedures and coordinating repairs when necessary
- Performing other tasks as requested by Management
The Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of two years in a hospitality environment, experience in supervising and training staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be available early mornings, evenings, and weekends
- Be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting involved in all aspects of running the store
- Having a lot of energy and drive. This store can be busy during peak periods
About The Company
Please be aware that stores are independent franchises. All applications are sent to the franchise owner or operator.