The following content displays a map of the jobs location - 500 Eldergate Milton Keynes
With over 44,000 stores, the Subway® brand is the largest sandwich chain in the world. Due to continued growth across the UK our Franchisees are looking to recruit motivated and driven team members to join the Subway® brand.
The Store Manager is at the heart of the operation and our franchisees are always looking for new talent to lead the teams that help the Subway® brand to be the first choice for those who want to enjoy quick and nutritious meals.
Working as a Store Manager in a Subway® franchise is a challenging role but one that is highly rewarding. Subway® franchisees are proud of their hard-working staff and are able to offer fantastic career path opportunities to truly develop your career.
- Recruitment /induction and training/development of employees in line with the Subway® brand’s training requirements – you will lead by example!
- Creating and managing the staff schedule
- Checking in deliveries, order matching and daily banking
- Prepare required paperwork in relation to stock and sales. Prepare employee pay and timesheets
- Manage cash balances and minimise wastage
- Ensure 100% compliance in accordance to Subway® and council guidelines
- Perform inventory management and stock control including weekly stock take and reports
- Analyse the Weekly Sales & Inventory Report to improve the business
- Direct and undertake housekeeping activities such as maintaining store cleanliness and presentation
- Implement in store marketing material and POP in line with campaigns
- Ensure safety procedures are followed to prevent injury
- Provide a safe work environment for employees and customers
- Promote and encourage a high level of customer service amongst employees
- Handle unresolved and/or escalated customer complaints
- Deliver a high standard of service when dealing with products, sales, inquiries and catering for customer needs.
The Ideal Candidate
You may currently be working as a Catering Manager, Store Manager or Restaurant Manager – or maybe you’re an experienced Supervisor, Assistant Manager or Deputy Manager looking to progress your career. If you have management experience in a fast-paced retail environment, then we want to hear from you!
About The Company
Please be aware that stores are independent franchises. All applications are sent to the franchise owner or operator.