The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Fordrough Building Birmingham
Multi Unit Manager
With over 44,000 stores, the Subway® brand is the largest sandwich chain in the world. Due to continued growth across the UK our Franchisees are looking to recruit motivated and driven team members to join the Subway® brand.
Multi Unit Manager reporting to Area Manager, Regional Manager, Head Of Operations
The Multi Unit manager is required to exercise discretion in managing the overall regions operations in each of the assigned stores by spending the majority of their time directing, motivating, driving sales with an entrepreneurial focus.
Delivering profit by coaching and inspiring with store managers. Managing the region’s financial performance and maximising store profitability. Planning and setting business goals for each store.
The Multi Unit manager is responsible for modelling and acting in accordance with guiding principles.
This role contributes to company success by leading a team of store managers within a specific region to develop, maintain and deliver the Subway® experience for our customers and all partners.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Driving sales and profit performance by providing support and operational expertise
- Conducting daily, weekly, monthly business reviews on each of the stores
- Ensuring profitability of restaurants by reviewing all weekly and periodic paperwork to ensure that all controls are in place and all reported numbers are accurate
- Providing leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment to company objectives
- Setting goals with the individual store managers, supporting to develop organizational capability in the region and developing efficiencies on how work is completed
- Leading, motivating and developing store manages to ensure that they strive to exceed existing performance standards
- Planning, organising and leading regional meetings with store managers.
- Active involvement in the community to spread brand awareness through local store marketing
- Communicating clearly, concisely, accurately and effectively with team, associates, supervisors and others about plan and progress
- Training and coaching store managers for delivering exceptional customer service and to achieve operational goals
- Promoting company culture values and mission with integrity
- Attending all meetings and other business functions as mandated by the company
- Conducting planned and unannounced visits with store managers to ensure that all equipment and fixtures, inside and outside the store are in proper working order and good condition
- Effective working within a fast-paced environment with one of the fastest growing companies in the world
Executing functional responsibilities:
- Regularly utilizing management information tools and analyzing paperwork on a daily, weekly and periodic basis, to identify and address trends and issues in store performance
- Using managerial and operational tools to plan for and achieve operational excellence in the region
- Responsibility for adherence to Subway compliance standards, with particular focus on those standards relating to food safety and customer service
- Challenging and inspiring store managers to achieve business results and KPI’s
- Providing store managers with coaching, feedback and developmental opportunities to build effective teams
- Actively managing store managers through regular performance assessments, providing feedback, and setting challenging goals
- Completing daily and weekly paperwork, maintaining business records and analysing business records to grow and manage the business
- Supporting national marketing initiatives
- Ensuring that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained, and that company safety and security policies are followed
- Rewarding and recognizing performance
- Disciplinary actions as required
- Planning and implementing and measuring local store marketing initiatives
- Carrying out regular compliance audits at each store to ensure operational standard and procedures are followed
The Ideal Candidate
Education: A-levels or equivalent, College or University degree preferred.
Experience: A minimum of five (5) years in QSR environment, experience in supervising and training staff, with at least 3 years multi site management experience.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, conflict resolution skills, flexible leadership styles and effective problem-solving skills
About The Company
Please be aware that stores are independent franchises. All applications are sent to the franchise owner or operator.