Multi Unit Manager
With over 44,000 stores, the Subway® brand is the largest sandwich chain in the world. Due to continued growth across the UK our Franchisees are looking to recruit motivated and driven team members to join the Subway® brand.
Multi Unit Manager reporting to Head Of Operations
The Multi Unit manager is required to manage and oversee store operations in each of the assigned stores, spending their time on rota, directing, motivating, and driving sales.
Delivering profit by coaching and inspiring with store managers. Managing financial performance and maximising store profitability. Planning and setting business goals for each store.
This role contributes to company success by leading a team to develop, maintain and deliver the Subway® experience for our customers and all partners.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Driving sales and profit performance by providing support and operational expertise
- Conducting daily, weekly, monthly checks and evaluations at each of the stores
- Ensuring profitability of restaurants by reviewing all weekly and periodic paperwork to ensure that all controls are in place and all reported numbers are accurate
- Providing leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a positive mental attitude and commitment to company objectives
- Setting goals with the individual store managers, supporting to develop organizational capability in the region and developing efficiencies on how work is completed
- Working alongside teams on the frontline, leading, motivating and developing store manages and staff to ensure that they strive to exceed existing performance standards
- Communicating clearly, concisely, accurately and effectively with team, associates, supervisors and others
- Training and coaching store managers for delivering exceptional customer service and to achieve operational goals
- Promoting company culture values and mission with integrity
- Effective working within a fast-paced environment with one of the fastest growing companies in the world
The Ideal Candidate
Education: - Strong GCSE qualifications (inc Maths and English), preferably A-levels or College/University degree.
Experience: A minimum of three (3) years in fast food environment, experience in supervising and training staff, with at least 2 years multi site management experience.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, conflict resolution skills, flexible leadership styles and effective problem-solving skills
About The Company
Please be aware that stores are independent franchises. All applications are sent to the franchise owner or operator.