The job has expired.
· Your own roadworthy Car/Vehicle
· Full Driving License (less than 6 points in 2 years)
· Fully taxed
· Fully insured with occasional business use
· Valid Mot
· Over 18 years old
Pay and Working Pattern:
£9.00 Per Hour plus an additional SET amount per delivery:
£0.75 - £1.00 per delivery additional.
It’s important to understand that being available to work evenings and weekends is essential.
Self Employed Position
Weekly Pay - every FRIDAY
THIS IS A ROTA POSITION AND YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORK THE HOURS WE REQUIRE YOU TO WORK.
As a Subway® delivery driver you are not only an important member of the team, but also the face of our brand as you deliver the customer orders in person with a smile on your face.
- Our freshly prepared sandwiches must be delivered on time within 60 minutes of ordering
- Billing of checkout processes
- Ensuring our first-class service and the best product quality
- Maintain a safe working environment for employees and customers
- Maintain high personal presentation in the provided uniform to meet the Subway® brand and customer expectations
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Support of the service team in the restaurant
The Ideal Candidate
Previous experience in food preparation, retail sales and/or customer service is desirable but not essential because you will receive full training and undertake various University of Subway® courses. What’s more important is a winning attitude. If you’re currently working in retail or in a restaurant, perhaps you are studying or have recently graduated and are looking to start a career in the food industry. This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- A positive charisma and a friendly, confident demeanour
- Full UK driving license
- Good local knowledge
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Motivated, reliable, committed and punctual
- Openness in dealing with people - in a team and with guests
- Team spirit and service orientation
- Good communication skills
About The Company
In addition to a competitive remuneration, the role offers the opportunity to work in shifts, at flexible times or part-time in order to reconcile work with studies and private life.
If you would like to become part of the Subway® family, please click on "Apply" to submit your application to us via our career portal.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that the restaurants are independent franchisees. All applications are sent to the franchise owner or operator.